Nexus Player No Signal after 2 days!

wowmk1

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Nexus Player restarts after 10 seconds. Was working, started restarting from time to time, now its not working at all. TV screen says no signal (if you unplug the hdmi cable it says "check signal cable") If you connect it to a PC you hear the USB connect/disconnected chime every 10 seconds (give or take) and it appears and disappears in device manager. Any ideas whats wrong or how to fix it? Thank you.

Wilberries

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
The only thing you could do is confirm the power supply is not defective. Failing that you'd have to get a replacement.

I have one and they seem built very well and have heard of the odd one being defective, but not that many.

wowmk1

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
They checked the power supply it gives steady 12v... I imagine i would still have to return that one to google then? I have the p/n, s/n, etc.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine started doing this after the 5.1 update. Some techs at google looking into it? Responded to my forum post anyways.

Posted via the Android Central App

wowmk1

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
i do not know, i tried contacting google via chat they said i should call them since nexus player support team does not have chat yet... he can not flash it via the pc since it looses connectivity every 10 seconds