OnHub & AT&T U-Verse Pace 2WIRE 3801HGV Issue

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok... Loving the OnHub but have the following issues and can seem to get resolve.

AT&T Modem/Router has the following attached:
1 - Computer (Windows XP) - Ethernet
1 - OnHub - Ethernet
1 - WD MyCloud Drive - Ethernet

WiFi is turned off and the OnHub is set up in the DMZ+

OnHub Router has the following connected:
Nexus 7
Nexus Player
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
Chromecast

Here are my issues.:
1.) The computer can't connect to the HP printer for printing.... It doesn't see it at all and can't locate it... I have tried uninstalling the printer and re-installing. Can't re-install because it can't find it. I have even tried using the ip address of the printer.... No go....

2.) None of my wireless devices can see the WD MyCloud.... If I change the MyCLoud cable from the AT&T Pace unit and go direct into the OnHub, these devices can connect, but then my computer can not see it or access it.

Any Ideas?

Lego

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Turn off DHCP in the hub. Connect an Ethernet (LAN) jack of the hub to a LAN jack of the router.

You're trying to route through 2 SOHO routers, and they don't have the firmware or software to do the translation.

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Turn off DHCP in the hub. Connect an Ethernet (LAN) jack of the hub to a LAN jack of the router.

You're trying to route through 2 SOHO routers, and they don't have the firmware or software to do the translation.

I've tried that, but the hub doesn't allow me to turn off DHCP... If I do that, I have to select Static IP (which i have no idea what proper info it needs) or PP0e I think... Any other ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo