Google Photos doesn't work!

Aman M

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Google Photo has become stupid. Since I've logged in, the photos and videos both started corruping, so u people better uninstall it and use your default gallery

Posted via the Android Central App

Richard Feynman

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Your post is a month old, but I'll just add my comment that I agree. I can only comment that based on my own personal experience Google Photos, which is fantastic in concept, is so broken it's a joke. I don't even know where to start:

- I deleted a thousand photos, but I can't keep them deleted, Photos starts to recreate them, which means their sync technology is broken, because what seems to happen is it sees them on the phone or wherever and starts to recreate them everywhere, instead of doing what it's supposed to and deleting them everywhere.

- Just random bizarre sh*t that is so messed I have no idea what is going on. As an example if I click on Google Photos in Google Drive, the most recent photos are from Februrary 2015. But if I go to the main URL for Google Photos, the more recent months are there.

- Photos that show up in Google Photos but not on my phone. Why I have no idea. Does it only show some thumbnails on the phone but not all? No freaking clue.

Like a lot of Google stuff they release stuff in the science experiment stage and as far as I'm concerned that's what Google Photos is. Tons of amazing potential, once it actually works. For now there is no way in hell I'll trust them with my photos, I'll pay dropbox for storage which has always worked flawlessly before I'll trust Google Photos. Total garbage. YMMV, maybe it works for some people, but not for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay