What are the improvements that you would like to see to the Pixel? Device of the highest quality though it set out to be, no device is perfect and there are several changes that could be made to its successor.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.and...google-pixel-2
    03-09-2017 02:50 PM
    I just wish they wouldn't have allowed the somewhat misleading advertising tag line 'Only at Verizon'.
    sakamoto4, Aquila and Unobtanium like this.
    03-10-2017 08:34 AM
    Yes, exclusive to the EE network in the UK.
    I've never actually seen a Pixel.
    03-10-2017 04:35 PM
    More to set it apart from other phones. Especially with Google assistant no longer exclusive. Would be nice to have a really unique and striking design.
    03-10-2017 04:40 PM
    What are the improvements that you would like to see to the Pixel? Device of the highest quality though it set out to be, no device is perfect and there are several changes that could be made to its successor.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.and...google-pixel-2
    I actually think the phone is fairly boring looking and nowhere near as solid as the reviews claim it is. The buttons have a lot of wiggle, the phone feels "hollow" when you idly tap the back or front (it'll even vibrate) and the glass back is meh. They need a flat metal slab or a flat glass slab. Not both.
    03-12-2017 10:58 PM
    I would like to see the volume rocker moved down from it's current location. Tired of having the volume be either fully loud or muted just from holding it.
    03-13-2017 07:46 PM
    I'd want stereo speakers back and more juice going to the headphone jack.
    quelquehomme likes this.
    03-14-2017 02:01 PM
    Higher IP rating (67). Use the bezels for front facing speakers. 3000 mAh in the smaller phone ( though I am really happy with Pixel battery life so far).
    quelquehomme likes this.
    03-16-2017 08:20 PM
    I would like to see the volume rocker moved down from it's current location. Tired of having the volume be either fully loud or muted just from holding it.
    Yea, I'd prefer the volume on the left side instead.
    03-20-2017 11:06 AM
    Yea, I'd prefer the volume on the left side instead.
    Could not disagree more. We should fight lol
    Rocky5000100 likes this.
    03-20-2017 12:15 PM
    I actually think the phone is fairly boring looking and nowhere near as solid as the reviews claim it is. The buttons have a lot of wiggle, the phone feels "hollow" when you idly tap the back or front (it'll even vibrate) and the glass back is meh. They need a flat metal slab or a flat glass slab. Not both.
    I have to say you're the first person I have ever seen judge a phone by how it sounds when tapped lol :P.
    03-20-2017 04:58 PM
    • Stereo front-facing speakers
    • Bring back SlimPort (or other direct screen mirroring w/o WiFi/Chromecast)
    • 4x4 MIMO LTE compatibility
    • Tango support
    • Slimmer top/bottom bezels (but still enough to hold the phone without 'accidental' presses)
    • Dump the glass back shade, or actually use real GG instead of what they purport to be GG but scratches from items of hardness well below what GG is rated against. Heck, be innovative and make the back a solar charging panel
    • 4k resolution on Pixel XL2, 2k on Pixel2, both with software to adapt resolution scale for power conservation when not needed (would be dramatic improvement for VR)
    • OIS. EIS is doing a [/I]fantastic[/I] job with video, but OIS would further improve low-light performance
    • IP 68 rating (because anything less will be offensive to some)
    03-21-2017 10:21 AM
    IP68 ,Bluetooth 5, dual speaker, dual wide angle lens/better camrea
    Yesterday 05:29 PM