10000mah Battery Jacket

Jason Wu Hunter

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm coming from Galaxy Note Edge and I have a 10000mah battery jacket:

ZeroLemon » Product Categories » Galaxy Note Edge

This is an absolute requirement for me, as I use the phone all day long and even 10000mah is not enough.

I also carry an additional 20000mah battery pack in my bag, but I really don't want an external battery pack, which is really awkward to carry and to be able to use the phone at the same time.

Does something like a large power jacket exist for the Pixel phones?

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it will eventually. I was a little worried too because I carried spare batteries for my S5, but the Pixel has significantly better battery life, so it hasn't been a problem. Still, I'd be interested in a battery jacket for vacations.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Probably video streaming all day on lte

... With brightness and volume at 100% on distant signal while BT connected to Android Wear, Wi-Fi on but not connected, FB running in the background, and using the USB-C PD port to charge another device. Easy.

(PS - using the Pixel via PD to charge another device is a pretty cool thing to remember in case you ever need it).

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
... With brightness and volume at 100% on distant signal while BT connected to Android Wear, Wi-Fi on but not connected, FB running in the background, and using the USB-C PD port to charge another device. Easy.

(PS - using the Pixel via PD to charge another device is a pretty cool thing to remember in case you ever need it).

Yeah I don't get it... Built in battery + 10,000 alone should easily be good for like 12 hours of screen-on time, unless he's just gaming or using VR non stop. Even then, that's literally the whole day spent on the phone... o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12