Pixel pricing rumor

fvineyard

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus pricing rumor

I wonder what the pricing will be for the larger memory sizes? I want more the 32 GB with no SD card slot.

VitaminA

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site

If these are the prices, hopefully at least the smaller will be discounted at Black Friday, like the 5X was last year.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

I hope they are wrong on the pricing. IMO this is overpriced by at least $100 on the Marlin and $50 on the Sailfish. I would gladly swap out the premium build (metal and glass versus plastic) for a cheaper price. When I think of Nexus, it's about the software first, specs second, and build last. Don't want a bad build but don't need a premium build. Leave that to the Samsungs of the world.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

This is part of why I buy into the rumor of Nexus not being a thing anymore and being replaced by Google Phones. The Pixel line is no holds barred quality at a premium with Google's vision of software. I'll take that in a phone.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm really hoping they follow the pricing models for the 2015 Nexus line, and not the 2014 Nexus line (Moto's Nexus 6). That said, these rumored prices seem a little high. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech