blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
What version of Android is it running?
69ff7461e2f94aa852f259016a775f3c.jpg

fotomatt1

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Was on the phone switching my VZW plan last night and the rep I was on the phone with told me they had 128GB Pixel XL's in the warehouse if I wanted to order one and it should ship in a day. Can this possibly be true even though it says 3/21 on the website?

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Was on the phone switching my VZW plan last night and the rep I was on the phone with told me they had 128GB Pixel XL's in the warehouse if I wanted to order one and it should ship in a day. Can this possibly be true even though it says 3/21 on the website?

Be careful switching plans when you have an order waiting. That is how my order on 12/09 was canceled. VZW has a glitch in their system when changing plans when you have an order coming down the road it cancels the order. I have had 2 supervisors tell me this already. There is no notification or emails...nothing.

I ordered mine VS 128 Xl on 12/09 and it was supposed to ship 1/13.....I called them on 1/13 and then they told me my order was canceled. All because I switch plans to get more data to make room for the Pixel! Thye gave me a ton of bill credits so far but i would rather just have my order. So now I have a new order placed on 1/13 and estimated ship of 3/03.

fotomatt1

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Be careful switching plans when you have an order waiting. That is how my order on 12/09 was canceled. VZW has a glitch in their system when changing plans when you have an order coming down the road it cancels the order. I have had 2 supervisors tell me this already. There is no notification or emails...nothing.

I ordered mine VS 128 Xl on 12/09 and it was supposed to ship 1/13.....I called them on 1/13 and then they told me my order was canceled. All because I switch plans to get more data to make room for the Pixel! Thye gave me a ton of bill credits so far but i would rather just have my order. So now I have a new order placed on 1/13 and estimated ship of 3/03.

I didn't place any order...and just wound up getting 2GB of bonus data added to my more everything plan and additional line access credit. The day before the rep told me not to switch because the "plans would be better for me tomorrow." They weren't. The 12GB plan went away, and the UDP was way more than I was paying, but VZW did right by me. Now I'm just on the fence about switching from an iPhone 6 to a Pixel XL.

jredenbaugh

Feb 17, 2017
Visit site
Ordered Pixel XL 128 Gb Black on 2/13. Shows estimated delivery of ship by 3/21. It is a business account and has an order number already. I hope I don't have to wait that long.

fotomatt1

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I would totally buy a Pixel XL if i could get it in a reasonable amount of time, but I'm starting to feel like it will be an "old" phone by the time it comes. GS8 is already leaking and IP8 is practically around the corner. Google has to be working on a 2nd Gen product too, so I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around waiting weeks or months for a product that was announced almost 5 months ago.

mkilla

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
I felt the exact same way, however besides buying an unlocked one from google I decided to wait out Verizon in hopes to be able to unlock it when it comes. I do like to be able to control whats on my phone and stuff and I couldn't fork out 1000 buckaroos to get it from google.

But I'm afraid you are correct, they are no doubt already got the pixel 2 in the works and will probably be announced or released in the fall. :-(

its a chance we all take.

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two Really Blue Pixels, 32 gb last night. Expected to arrive March 1-3. First time in awhile I've seen the blue in stock; neither black or silver were. It's almost amusing seeing what will and won't be in stock at any given point....

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Man Verizon...get you act together already! Had one order canceled because I upgraded my plan 2 weeks after ordering in Dec.....no notice or anything. Didn't know until ship date (1/13) was near and I called them. Re -order Pixel XL VS 128GB on 1/13 with expected ship date of 3/10.
Called to get the free Google VR only to be told I did not qualify for it for some reason. 2 days later I get ship notice for something from Verizon...started to get happy! Only to realize it was a Google VR based on the weight and box dimensions...called Vzw......they had no clue or record of the VR. Called VZW to check on my order and make sure everything is ok and when it's shipping. VZW says they can't see my order....talked to a supervisor and she was going to call me back and never did...........I was so mad and about ready to cancel all my lines at VZW!
Thursday got shipping notice from FedEx....my order shipped and will be here Monday 2/27!

I swear VZW has no clue what they are doing. I checked my account online and it doesn't show anything.
Ordered Pixel XL VS 128GB

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered a Black Pixel XL 128GB from Verizon this morning with a 3/21 ship date so we will see how it goes. It would be awesome to get it the end of this month.