Google Pixel - Preorder / order / shipping thread

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Placed Order on 10/23/16. Status up until today was "Pre ordered". Status has now changed to "Pending", with date of Nov 23-25. Reason to get excited? Should I jump up and down?

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Had a buddy go from pending to processing the next day which only lasted a few hours then shipped. I think processing might mean they literally have it in hand and are slapping a label on it.

AbAll87

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Order status. Possible statuses include:
PENDING: Your order is in our system but we haven’t started working on it yet. You can still cancel the order.
PROCESSING: We are getting your order ready to be shipped. You can no longer cancel the order.
SHIPPED: Order has been shipped and is being handled by the shipping provider.
RETURNED: Order has been returned and refund has been processed by the store. Depending on your bank it may take several days for your refund to appear on your statement.
CANCELED: Order has been canceled.

I got this from the Google support website. At least the order is now pending but from this it could still take a week before it ships... At least the good news is that every seconds that pass gets you closer on receiving the phone :p

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order for a QB 128GB Pixel on November 1. My current status is "PREORDERED", with a shipping timeframe of November 28-30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy