Annual Google Phone on Verizon Thread

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
But really, we know it's gonna be on Verizon if you watched, question is, will it be a part of their promo program if you sign a new contract.

I didn't hear anything about this. Any of you guys?

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
But really, we know it's gonna be on Verizon if you watched, question is, will it be a part of their promo program if you sign a new contract.

I didn't hear anything about this. Any of you guys?

Nope, they spent about 30 seconds on it.
Might be that the Blue is an exclusive VZW.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope, they spent about 30 seconds on it.
Might be that the Blue is an exclusive VZW.

OK I must have missed that part while actually doing work and not being distracted by this lol. Made my decision easier. Not sure what the purpose of doing it on Verizon is if it's not going to drive in business by offering a promo price. Then again, this isn't my industry so who knows.

Thank for the info!

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like Verizon is the only carrier partner in the US, and they are going to promote it and give away that free VR unit as well.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like Verizon is the only carrier partner in the US, and they are going to promote it and give away that free VR unit as well.

They are going to promo it? So this conflicts w/ what was said above. Do you have a source for this info? If it's promo'd, I'll be interested. If not, then it's basically just another phone to me that won't ever be mine lol.

Free VR unit would be a nice addition as well. Much more than my Frito Lay's VR cardboard lol

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
They are going to promo it? So this conflicts w/ what was said above. Do you have a source for this info? If it's promo'd, I'll be interested. If not, then it's basically just another phone to me that won't ever be mine lol.

Free VR unit would be a nice addition as well. Much more than my Frito Lay's VR cardboard lol

Where did you hear this?if it's true I'm definitely buying

Verizon is the exclusive carrier for Google's Pixel phones in US - The Verge

booster_gold

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Google and Verizon are the sellers I believe and the Blue model is exclusive to Verizon for a limited time maybe then Google starts selling too...question...has Google gotten Verizon to not load their lovely bloatware on these devices?

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Google and Verizon are the sellers I believe and the Blue model is exclusive to Verizon for a limited time maybe then Google starts selling too...question...has Google gotten Verizon to not load their lovely bloatware on these devices?

Blue is exclusive to the US for the time being. You can get it in the Google store now. It's not available in the PXL in 128 GB though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool