Unboxing video

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Want to see what the box looks like and what comes inside? Here you go! :)

Sexy'ness, sweet'ness and pure awesome sauce right there!

Djones09

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
One thing I can't stand is the phone not coming with headphones. Apple, Samsung, HTC, give you a pair of headphones. Even LG of giving away a pair of "$150" headphones to people who pre order the v20. I know they are usually cheap. But it's nice to have an extra set around the house.

One thing I do like about pre-ordering is that free Daydream VR. that's worth the pre order.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
One thing I can't stand is the phone not coming with headphones. Apple, Samsung, HTC, give you a pair of headphones. Even LG of giving away a pair of "$150" headphones to people who pre order the v20. I know they are usually cheap. But it's nice to have an extra set around the house.

One thing I do like about pre-ordering is that free Daydream VR. that's worth the pre order.

Why do you want headphones you will never use. The extra cables is WAY better.

arthurhkt

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I kinda agree with your statement tho, with a price tag so close to Samsung and Apple, maybe they should include a headphone. But then again, we talking about Google here, all their previous Nexus phone doesn't include headphone, I doubt their future release will include it too, but it would be nice if they include it.

maizhaoiv

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Wow! That boot animation looks better than the leaked boot animation at below!
I don't really know why the old boot animation need squeeze the shapes...

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I kinda agree with your statement tho, with a price tag so close to Samsung and Apple, maybe they should include a headphone. But then again, we talking about Google here, all their previous Nexus phone doesn't include headphone, I doubt their future release will include it too, but it would be nice if they include it.

Yes, Apple and Samsung come with crappy headphones you might use if you can't find your real ones. The pixel comes with several cables that are actually useful. I prefer the cables.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Well that's the exact same one I posted??????????????????
My apologies, I should have explained that better. The YouTube tags do not appear to be working in Tapatalk causing the video to not show (see attached screenshot).

f739061630a3db497203b44bd6617131.jpg

Including the link appears to solve this issue for Tapatalk users.

Thanks again for posting this video 😎.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze