Light flow and Pixel

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
For Light Flow users that were lucky enough to get their Pixel/Pixel XL, is Light Flow working properly? Thanks.

Netrokus

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Just enabled and tested it. Light Flow is working like a champ with minimal effort, turn it on in the notification settings, and you're good to go!

p1r473

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Not working for me on my Pixel XL I got from the Play Store.
What config did you have to change?
Any features in the device settings config page?

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Not working for me on my Pixel XL I got from the Play Store.
What config did you have to change?
Any features in the device settings config page?

Yes, you have to activate LED notification in the main Android Settings for any third party app to manipulate it.

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I haven't received my phone yet but will soon since it just got shipped today, but does light flow use a lot of batteries? I currently have a Priv and find the LED notification very convenient especially with different color settings.

p1r473

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I realized hiding notifications for LightFlow in the settings app (to hide the persistent icon) disabled the LED, so switched to legacy.

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use Light Manager Pro? Any good?

Don't have my Pixel yet so I'm just parroting stuff that may or may not be accurate, but I read there were a couple long standing bugs with Light Flow on recent Nexus (and also present on the Pixel) which would cause the screen to light up twice on notifications or something like that (like on-off-on-off for 1 notification?)...

Apparently this wasn't an issue with Light Manager, I only made a note of it because I saw more than one person making a similar observation. I think Light Manager is a little more lightweight/simpler anyway? I was gonna try that out first myself... Like I said tho, still waiting on my Pixel. :(

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I realized hiding notifications for LightFlow in the settings app (to hide the persistent icon) disabled the LED, so switched to legacy.

Ditto. Looks like my upgrade purchase of Light Flow didn't transfer over to Legacy, so I'm stuck with some ugly ads, but if I decide to keep the app I'll toss the developer a few bucks anyways ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante