Pixel: Really Blue - Anyone Buying?

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I am curious if anyone is getting the limited edition really blue model? If so, is it for the color or the "limited edition" title?

G3OFF

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
As soon as the XL is available, I'm getting it. Didn't know it was a limited edition, but it is cool to have something a little different than the typical black and white

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
This smells like another coral blue Note 7.

However, I love the Pixel blue more. I wish they'd made the blue in 128 GB, otherwise I wouldn't have defected to iPhone after the N7 disaster.

I like the "unlimited storage" idea, but I like having lots, and I mean miles, of elbow room. I'm just now coming to terms with using cloud type storage and feel more comfortable snuggled into 64 GB+ of space to roam.

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Given the question....why in the world did they exclude the blue from 128GB? Another case of "boring" colors. :-\ I would KILL for a nice maroon!

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the 32Gb Blue. Ships Tuesday (in not happy about that, wish it was tomorrow like everyone else's. However, I do realize some of you have to wait even longer so I am sorry about that.) I am really excited. All of the pictures of the blue look very unique to me. What I mostly love about it is that the outline blue surrounds the front edge of the phone. I think that looks awesome.

Grand Piano

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
CodeBlue should be here today. I too was concerned with the storage thing but I can't remember using 32Gigs of space on any phone I've had the past 4 years so hoping I will be OK. Never the less I will do lots of space testing in this 14 day window to see how it ends up.

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
Given the question....why in the world did they exclude the blue from 128GB? Another case of "boring" colors. :-\ I would KILL for a nice maroon!

If they released a maroon version, I wouldn't hesitate to get it. Tbh I'm not really a fan of the Really Blue. Just looks a little too striking and.. well a little 'low-end looking' imo

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I wanted the really blue but was never able to order it. I tried the first day, had it in my cart, and it was out of stock by the time I tried to check out. I missed a email that alerted me to them being back in stock, and was late again. After watching a lot of videos, I think I will be happy with the very silver.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd buy this color if they let me.

I wonder if they will ever open it up and sell more? Seems they only made a few from what I saw in the ordering process and on these forums.

Practical Performance

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I will buy it if Google Store ever gets it back in stock. I would like to see pictures of the color though, especially in different lighting (indoor warm light, office light, natural light, and outdoors).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95