WiFi calling Question - Google Pixel Versiom

G3OFF

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Sorry in advance for what us probably a basic question, but WiFi calling is incredibly important to me as I have dead pockets all over my house. My understanding is that if I buy the Pixel from Google, Verizon WiFi calling feature will work, but what I want to confirm is that my calls will transition from wifi to LTE without dropping? This is pretty much the last thing that is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Hopefully I get the answer I'm hoping for and one of you cost me $750.

Thanks!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry in advance for what us probably a basic question, but WiFi calling is incredibly important to me as I have dead pockets all over my house. My understanding is that if I buy the Pixel from Google, Verizon WiFi calling feature will work, but what I want to confirm is that my calls will transition from wifi to LTE without dropping? This is pretty much the last thing that is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Hopefully I get the answer I'm hoping for and one of you cost me $750.

Thanks!

I use it on att and have not notices issues with dropped calls.

Try it out. You have 14 days to return.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I can guarantee the calls will transition very smoothly. I can start a call on wifi, walk out my door and drive away and it's completely seemless.

Google store pixel on verizon

G3OFF

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
I can guarantee the calls will transition very smoothly. I can start a call on wifi, walk out my door and drive away and it's completely seemless.

Google store pixel on verizon
That's what I needed to hear! 128GB black Pixel ordered!

Thanks...I think? 😀

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!

Every verizon phone I've had with the exception of the 7 plus handled the handover terribly. The 7 plus I had for almost two weeks never dropped a call that way, but it was an iPhone so you know blah.