LG V20 vs Google Pixel XL - Speed/Battery/Multitasking/Benchmark/Heat Test!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Pixel is killing it. Best camera, slick and fast performance, great build quality, higher than expectations performance on the weird water test you shared ... part of me really wishes HTC or another OEM would have released a phone like this instead of Google doing it.

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Fairly impressive... interesting how it's (Pixel XL) slower loading games (and this is pretty consistent in other videos I've seen) yet it's noticeably faster on loading and running other apps. One key thing to point out is the reload of the game was much faster when switching back versus the V20...

I wasn't that impressed with the V20 earlier when I used the demo.. this solidifies at least my decision to move to the PXL from the N7...

Thanks for posting.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Pixel is killing it. Best camera, slick and fast performance, great build quality, higher than expectations performance on the weird water test you shared ... part of me really wishes HTC or another OEM would have released a phone like this instead of Google doing it.

Funny thing is, I don't believe it would be a phone like this without Google doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC