Loving this phone! WOW

Allenhardiman

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
coming from a note 5, I didn't expect much of a difference between it and my pixel xl. Boy, I was wrong. its blazing fast making my note 5 much slower in comparison. Battery life is amazing. Unplugged at 8 am with my normal usage and still at 60 percent now 10 hours later. My note 5 would have gone to <20 percent by now.

My most favorite feature is probably the camera. Although the note 5 is amazing, its dynamic range is sub-par in challenging environment. Low light is better as well.

Props to google! Wow!

Siendorf

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hows your battery life? I have XL and battery is amazing but feel it's slightly bigger than I prefer thinking of going to regular but hoping since 1080p the battery in regular would b on par with XL and QHD.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
My battery life on my Pixel has been very good. The experience so far has been remarkable. I opted for the smaller size because I don't see the benefit of a 2K screen on a smartphone after having so many of them. And the smaller form factor feels better to me when gesture typing with one hand. The Pixel is so smooth. I used to think that iOS was the smoothest and most refined looking. Not anymore. Nougat along with the Pixel gives an experience that iOS had not matched with the iPhone. Everything was done right in my opinion with the Pixel.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
My battery life on my Pixel has been very good. The experience so far has been remarkable. I opted for the smaller size because I don't see the benefit of a 2K screen on a smartphone after having so many of them. And the smaller form factor feels better to me when gesture typing with one hand. The Pixel is so smooth. I used to think that iOS was the smoothest and most refined looking. Not anymore. Nougat along with the Pixel gives an experience that iOS had not matched with the iPhone. Everything was done right in my opinion with the Pixel.

Although I am no fanboy, I still think iOS is the most fluid, yet boring, software on a smartphone. All of my android devices I have had get lag after a month of use whereas my iOS products have always been lag free.