Best Stylus options?

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a Note 7, currently using my OLD HTC evo 4g lte as I wait for my Pixel XL. I really will miss the S-pen, I was willing to deal with all the crap they put on Samsung phones just for the pen. I am really excited about getting the Pixel I just know that my fat fingers won't type or play games as well as the Spen. I am now on the hunt for another stylus option. I can say I know nothing about the stylus options out there, I have seen people say things about bluetooth sylus as well as just standard stylus. Can someone explain what the options are and what stylus you guys have tried and what you like and don't like?

Momof9Blessings

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I do not have the Pixel XL yet.... I tried the Creative Intuos 2 on the Moto Z Force and the S7edge. It uses bluetooth to work. It worked good. At $80.... well - I want one for my purse and 1 for my bag to go up and downstairs.... SO that is a little steep. I returned it.... plus - SOMEWHERE I have one that I purchased for my iPad Air 2.... I liked how smooth of a glide it is on the surface of the screen - cheap rubber stylus don't glide well

I talked to someone recently about the Adonit Jot Pro - he said it worked great and could write small well too.

I saw a review of the Stilo on AC - I really want to try one of these as well..... I may get 1 of each and try them out! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois