Daydream

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
So I just got an email from Verizon. Apparently, I get a REBATE card for buying a daydream. So I have to buy the daydream and then they will send me the money back? Is anyone else getting the same info or am I wrong.

tpero

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
So I just got an email from Verizon. Apparently, I get a REBATE card for buying a daydream. So I have to buy the daydream and then they will send me the money back? Is anyone else getting the same info or am I wrong.

Google probably wants to keep track of how many daydreams are going to Verizon purchasers, so they will make Verizon manage the rebate the process and register customer information, but it's Google's promotion, so they will pay Verizon in bulk rebate payments, who will then issue an individual rebate to you. Whereas Google can manage the process directly for customers who bought through the google store, making it an instant rebate.

Tf407

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
That or Verizon is taking advantage of a free promotion and banking on the fact that 40% of people will forget to file the rebate online therefore saving the money

f4systems

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I read that email differently, as mine says the rebate card is currently being processed and will be shipped out with in 14 days. I'm thinking they are sending a card to use on the Google store to order the daydream.

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
What's this email you speak of? I preordered three pixels on launch day from Verizon and I don't recall seeing an email from Verizon regarding the daydream promo.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
The part that got me was rebate card. When I got my Note 7, I filled out the info online and got my 256gb card in the mail. Not sure if they are going to send the daydream or give us a card we take to Verizon or what...