VZW "in process"

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Pixel XL in blue ordered on 10/25. It showed "ship by" 12/2 at the time, and same ship by date shows today.

I got a text message today telling me that my order is "in process" and when it ships I'll get an email w/tracking #. The "my orders" page shows only "in process" and to "check back later"

Does this mean that it's being readied for shipment tomorrow, or is this simply their system simply entering last week's order ie. backordered = "in process"?

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Try calling *611 to check your order status. Mine says shipped there, but processing online. It won't show shipped online until FedEx takes it to their first stop, according to the CSR I spoke to.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: VZW "in process"

I just called mine says my order is pending shipment and my order online says processing

Nothing has hit my cc though :(

dseiden

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what people ordered but local stores around me seem to have 32gb in both models in stock on and off since launch. 128gb seems scarce at best.

I picked up my XL 32 locally a fee days after launch.

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Pixel XL in blue ordered on 10/25. It showed "ship by" 12/2 at the time, and same ship by date shows today.

I got a text message today telling me that my order is "in process" and when it ships I'll get an email w/tracking #. The "my orders" page shows only "in process" and to "check back later"

Does this mean that it's being readied for shipment tomorrow, or is this simply their system simply entering last week's order ie. backordered = "in process"?

I ordered on Oct. 14 with original ship date of Oct 20. It went into "in process" on Oct. 16. On Oct 19, my ship date was changed to Nov. 18.
Until now, night of Oct. 30, it has been "in process" status with no notification of any changes. So tonight, I check my order on Verizon, it says SHIPPED and it also gives a Fedex tracking number.

I would hope your order would ship soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I
I would hope your order would ship soon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's on its way.....

Timeline: Order placed Oct. 25
Notified BY TEXT that status updated to "in process" Oct 30 (a Sunday)
Shipping notification/Tracking # received today Oct 31.

In my case the status notification to "in process" meant that they were in fact preparing for shipping.

I do not know if the web-site status changed on the 30th because I had never looked. For all I know it was an "in process" order from the moment I placed it. What I do know is that the text message must have reflected the change.....

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
No news here except for those few people that want to root. And the "news" is to alert folks wanting to root to move quickly because a security patch is expected shortly.

(and the shouting is directed at you for being inflammatory while implying there was some REAL bad news in your link)

ANYONE WANTING TO ROOT THEIR PIXEL, DON'T BUY IT FROM VZW.

Me thinks those few people ALREADY KNEW THAT .