Anyone else getting Google Now can't reach your feed at the moment?

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My internet works. Everything seems to be working except for my Google Now feed. Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue with my S7 Edge. Problem ended up being that I had multiple google accounts and this was causing some confusion. I disabled all but one account to determine this was the problem. Try that and see if it helps...?

Claux

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I solved this by clearing the cache and kind of reseting the Google App launcher. That means that you have to re-add all your shortcuts. You can find Google App in Settings-> Apps->Google App

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I solved this by clearing the cache and kind of reseting the Google App launcher. That means that you have to re-add all your shortcuts. You can find Google App in Settings-> Apps->Google App
I'm a bit confused here, so could you clarify, please. Which cache did you clear, the storage cache or did you wipe the cache partition? What did you mean by, "kind of resetting the Google App launcher"?

Thank you.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't get that, but frequently if I read an article from my feed, when I come back most of my cards are gone. I have to have it reload to get the cards back. Clearly a bug.

asuri0423

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Still having this issue. I've tried clearing the cache/force stopping the Google app.and even a factory reset of my phone. Nothing seems to make it work again consistently. It worked fine for a couple hours after the factory reset, not now it's back to saying "can't reach your feed at the moment." I've got a pixel running Android 7.1 and all my apps are updated.

Mirko Gutic

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Same issue here, started happening couple of days ago. Cleared app cache and all app data, worked for an hour maybe (with showing news in a new format - large picture, smaller headline) than it started again and news reverted back to old format (large headline, small picture). Running 6.0 Android, all apps updated.

Liam McDowell

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
My internet works. Everything seems to be working except for my Google Now feed. Anyone else having this issue?

I think I may have solved this through going to settings... accounts...Google... then turning on sync for every item (for all google accounts). Fingers crossed!

Seems to have solved it.... For now.....

Tom West

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I've been having this issue for months now, but very intermittently. Sometimes a reboot works, some times emptying the cache from Google apps and sometimes it fixes itself for a few hours. I have a friend with an identical phone who had no issues, the only difference is that I have multiple accounts. I have noticed that it coincides with one of my accounts failing to sync... Seems a bit of a fundamental flaw.

NexusShark

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think I noticed a trend on my Pixel. If I have all background data turned on for all apps, I have no issues whatsoever. If I turn off a couple then I get "sign in error" on top of my list but news feed below. If they are all turned off nothing shows up. I believe the feed comes from background data, so it has to be turned on for it to work. If you toggle all background data for apps on and reboot it should show up...I think lol

Cheeky_47

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I have a Pixel XL, to solve this problem I went to the App store and deleted the Google app. This then gave me the option to run the update, which I did, after doing this everything is working normally.

gzach

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
A number of apps stop the feed/cards and also the Google tab on the upper left of the home screen. My clock alarm, is one, for example. The easiest way to start the feed is to open the weather widget, which restarts the Google feed. Then close the widget window and everything should be ok.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech