Live Cases

drufranco

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Anyone order one of these cases or any Google specific case?
I recently got confirmation that the order went through and it was shipping. Checked the tracking and it is coming out of Hong Kong and is currently in Japan. (I am in Michigan)
ETA is the 9th.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine will be delivered in a couple of days. Not sure if will keep it, ordered when it went live but couldn't cancel it because it went to processing status. I'll see how it feels but don't think it'll be worth the cost. Will see.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Had a live case for my Nexus 6. Aside from the NFC button being pretty much useless (had to put so much force in when pressing that it felt like I was going to break my phone), the case itself was great. Didn't add much bulk to the phone and was form-fitted nicely.

For my Pixel XL, I have the OEM clear case. I like it. There have been plenty of people complaining about it due to the sharp edges and thinness of it. But I enjoy both of those qualities. Give it a nice feel without adding bulk.

I currently have a live case in transit for my wife's Pixel so I'll provide an update if needed about its quality when it arrives next week.

drufranco

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Had a live case for my Nexus 6. Aside from the NFC button being pretty much useless (had to put so much force in when pressing that it felt like I was going to break my phone), the case itself was great. Didn't add much bulk to the phone and was form-fitted nicely.

For my Pixel XL, I have the OEM clear case. I like it. There have been plenty of people complaining about it due to the sharp edges and thinness of it. But I enjoy both of those qualities. Give it a nice feel without adding bulk.

I currently have a live case in transit for my wife's Pixel so I'll provide an update if needed about its quality when it arrives next week.

Good to know! I really liked the look of it on Googles page. I currently have the Tech 21 clear case with white borders on my silver XL. Pretty nice case overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC