Light Flow and Notification Light...

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I love this phone, but one thing that bugs me (or my OCD) is not having a constant flashing or even a solid red light on while it's charging. I have Light Flow set to vibrate 3 times when I plug it in to notify it is charging, but would really like a light as well. I can get it set up but it only blinks red once and that is it. Is there a simple step I am missing to set up a light notification (solid or flashing) while charging? Thanks,:cool:

Last edited:

chadrob30

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
OK, I downloaded LM and got it set up. It does the same thing, one short blink and nothing else after that. It must be a conflict with an app I have previously installed. I will start weeding through them and find the offending app, thanks hpilot!

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Must be a conflict. I use Light Flow on the Pixel XL. It gives me a fast flashing green notification light for charging and a solid green light when it is 100% charged. Under my "charging battery" setup, I have exclude from sleep mode checked, charged threshold set to 100%, enable light checked, light duration to do not automatically switch off, and LED flash rate to faster, and of course the pulse notification option is turned on in settings/notifications.
Of course the