Pixel custom ring tone?

russell1997

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I installed ASTRO manager to add my own sound files to ring tones and notifications. I can add notifications fine but the ring tone list doesn't change? Any ideas?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
You should have the folders already created, Ringtones, Notifications and Alarms. You can see them from the built in file manager. Go to settings... storage... and at the bottom select explore.

amy life

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
You should have the folders already created, Ringtones, Notifications and Alarms. You can see them from the built in file manager. Go to settings... storage... and at the bottom select explore.

I found the folders. Now, how do I load custom ringtones into the file? The cabinet drawer is open but empty. Thanks.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
I found the folders. Now, how do I load custom ringtones into the file? The cabinet drawer is open but empty. Thanks.

You have to download the ringtone then copy it to the appropriate folded. If it is an alarm ringtone you copy it from the download folder on your Google drive to alarm folder. If notification ringtone download to Google drive and copy it to notification folder etc .