WiFi issue: Anyone experiencing anything similar?

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,

When I download a podcast from Pocketcasts I keep getting this notification. As you can tell my WiFi signal is in full force and I know I'm connected, so I can't figure out what's going on. I've restarted the phone, I've rebooted, I've disconnected and reconnected, I've uninstalled Pocketcasts and re-installed and I'm still receiving the same warning. I'm not showing that it's using any of my data so I really do think it's downloading over WiFi. It's just a minor annoyance, but still. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

pocketcast.png

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a bug with the app. Do other apps that you set to wifi only also prompt this?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No, this is the only one. It must be the app. Maybe it will receive an update soon and clear it up. Again, just a minor annoyance. Nothing that will keep me from using the app.
Yeah. If you want you notify the developer of the bug. Just make sure to mention the phone you're on. The devs for Pocket Casts are pretty awesome.

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. If you want you notify the developer of the bug. Just make sure to mention the phone you're on. The devs for Pocket Casts are pretty awesome.

No doubt. I love Pocketcasts and like I said it doesn't appear to be using any of my data. I just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same issue. I'm sure it will clear up eventually.