Need help picking best Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Looking to get 2 Pixel XL 128GB pounds

I currently have a Verizon 3 line family plan 16 GB XL. My original Droid Turbo 64GB Ballistic Nylon is only worth $40 trade in but do prefer to keep as a backup. Wife has a LG G3 which is worth noting for trade in value. Both my line and wife's line is upgradeable or out of contract. 3rd line I bought a phone for my kid on Swappa.com and so not plan on getting him an upgrade especially not at the price tag of $700+

Looking to get 2 Pixel XL 128GB. I also want to be able to upgrade my phone in a year even if I have to pay off the line..
Details. Wide lines the big screen of the Pixel XL as do I and we would be posting cases on them for proper protection. I do not plan on leaving Verizon even at their high rates.

The online sale says free IF eligible trade in AND must keep for 2 years..

Previous to this weekend I could have gotten in store buy 1 get 1 at 50% off and I waited to the rest of the weekend for a better deal.

Please feel free to ask.

As a side note I own a Honda Pilot 2016 and know of some issues pairing Bluetooth to the car. Which won't make my wife happy.. I use LG Tone Bluetooth headset for my phone and I haven't heard any issues yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463