Just picked one up!

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have had most flagships under the sun. Just traded someone my T-Mobile 7 plus for a regular pixel with a VR. Hopefully I like it !

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I also am a serial Phone purchaser. Got rid of an Iphone to get this Pixel. It satisfies all my needs. Really like Google Assistant. I like the size and the fact that nothing can slow it down. Got the 128GB. Enjoy your purchase.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I also am a serial Phone purchaser. Got rid of an Iphone to get this Pixel. It satisfies all my needs. Really like Google Assistant. I like the size and the fact that nothing can slow it down. Got the 128GB. Enjoy your purchase.
I'm a Serial phone purchaser as well I'm selling off my 3 Month old Droid Z-Force and bought a pixel XL a Daydream and I know I'm getting a Google home and Chromecast for Christmas trust me I'm keeping Google in business.

The only Google things I don't have are the Wi-Fi pixel tablet or a Chromebook

Hope you enjoy your new pixel as much as I am

madgalaxy

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I had the XL and returned it - just to large for me. I am waiting for the Really Blue Pixel to come back in stock.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
August - bought Z Force
October - went to buy black Pixel - 32GB - they had a blue one - so I bought it
November - didn't like blue pixel (it didn't match the Z) - got a black one and a red case to match Z*
*OCD is a wonderful trait to have - :eek:
November - gave Z to grandson who is very happy with it.

NOW - all I have is blue Pixel and a Black Pixel - black is my daily driver - blue keeps the dishes in my cupboard company

I like the term "serial phone purchaser" - it is much nicer than some of the terms that have been used to describe my behavior.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the XL and returned it - just to large for me. I am waiting for the Really Blue Pixel to come back in stock.

Unfortunately really blue is a "limited edition" so you may be waiting a long time. But Verizon usually has the blue in stock) I suggest getting the sliver and then getting a blue case which basically turns it into a really blue version. I also wanted the blue, but I didn't want to wait until late Jan or Feb for it.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I like the blue one too. If only they had it in 128GB. I probably don't need the bigger storage though so the blue would still be an option, but I am perfectly happy with my black 128 (for now, I have phone ADD too).

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site

Where are they selling the 'Serial Phone'?:D Are they up for pre-order? I may be just as 'bad' as you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossfrey