Blue Pixel back in stock!!

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
If not mistaken I think the blue was/is only offered in that size as it's a limited edition . Not only saying this as I'm partial to blue and this really stands out but this is a great color.

I can't even begin to tell you of all the people that stop me and ask what kind of phone it is just based on color alone

Hurry up and get them before they are gone again !

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If not mistaken I think the blue was/is only offered in that size as it's a limited edition . Not only saying this as I'm partial to blue and this really stands out but this is a great color.

I can't even begin to tell you of all the people that stop me and ask what kind of phone it is just based on color alone

Hurry up and get them before they are gone again !

Did you end up getting device protection? I hear the phone gets damage a bit easily (minor scratches). Just wondering considering I'll probably finance the phone. Can't pay that much up front.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
No device protection here. I have never damaged a phone in all the years I have owned them. Get a great case and a screen protector and you will be fine. My choices I have a Speck Presidio Grip (Black). Was hoping for a clear one like they make for many other phones. I didn't want a white one or a frosted one because of too much white. The black balances the white out nicely and the blue fingerprint sensor and cam lens show up pretty cool against the black.

For screen protectors I have an invisible shield Glass + It isn't the greatest fit in terms of completely covering everything, but the general consensus is that none of them fit properly. Got them both from Verizon where I purchased my phone. Phones only get damaged if you are not careful or careless with them. I never take the case off though unless I am cleaning the phone then it goes right back on

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I do like the blue but I wish it had black bezels and not white.

At first I was against it but it grew on me. Of course I still prefer black bezels. I also bought it with the hope that if I ever sell it in the future it'll have better resale resale value than the other color variants.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
That is kind of why I decided on a black case cover. I will admit it does of course cover up the blue but it offsets it somewhat. At least I can see the blue on the backside

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
If it had black or even blue bezels I would have wanted this - however, not to sound like very smartphone YT video - could slap a DBrand skin on it. Just thought about this - I guess you could get a black front skin - worth a shot.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
From what I had heard, it was only supposed to be a promotional offering as it is a limited edition. Maybe and this is just all speculation on this part they wanted to see if or how well this would sell or be in demand before they went on to offering it in the larger gb

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
From what I had heard, it was only supposed to be a promotional offering as it is a limited edition. Maybe and this is just all speculation on this part they wanted to see if or how well this would sell or be in demand before they went on to offering it in the larger gb
Probably a smart speculation. I have no idea the cost of upgrading the internal storage but I would imagine doing it to hundreds or thousands of devices that they are uncertain how it would sale would definitely add up in the expense department!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs