Faint screen for double tap and raise to wake d

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
The double tap and raise to wake seems to produce a very faint light screen when it first opens. Is this normal or is there a setting for that?

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Normal. It's meant for notifications or to view the time.
Agree. Although if tap or flick after a double tap you get to your full lock screen or PIN screen, etc. I'd assume the next update will double tap or raise to wake straight to the lock screen not the current dark screen with clock only.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Agree. Although if tap or flick after a double tap you get to your full lock screen or PIN screen, etc. I'd assume the next update will double tap or raise to wake straight to the lock screen not the current dark screen with clock only.

thats the whole purpose of ambient display to see notification and time without waking up the screen and the device saving precious battery.

Thats by design and that what most people want. I dont think thats going to change. I dont want that to change

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
thats the whole purpose of ambient display to see notification and time without waking up the screen and the device saving precious battery.

Thats by design and that what most people want. I dont think thats going to change. I dont want that to change
Makes sense. I'm not for or against.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair