Porting number from Fi issue

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So I finally got my phones to port my whole famliy to fi. Problem is when trying to port their number, I got an error code:D003 and it tells me Project Fi can't be activated because the account is currently isn't authorized for service. So I called support a bunch of a times and they had me do some clear data restart phone steps and nothing worked. They escalated it higher ups and said they would get back to me but no answer yet. This is happening on both phones I ordered ( I ordered 3 and mine works because I didn't port a number on it ). Anybody else have this issue?

rdickert

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Fi is great when it works but God help you if you ever need support. The standard answer to all questions seems to be the same one that you got - escalate to Tier 3 and hope that you get a callback. Make sure to write down the ticket number they gave you for when you need to call them back for endless followup calls. And don't expect that the ticket number will provide the next person you speak to with any information. They will then escalate back to Tier 3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had Fi for a year now and my experience with support is that they are trained to be very nice but tier 1 support knows nothing about the technology they are supposed to be providing support for.

For anything more than the most basic issues prepare for your issue to be escalated and then you officially enter the Fi Twilight Zone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800