Apple Music force closing on Pixel

jkeben

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I think it wasn't even a few days ago, I was using the Apple music app on my Pixel without any trouble at all, but today when I tried opening it up, it fails to launch. Tried reinstalling it with no change. Cleared app data, reinstalled, etc. all with the same result. The only reason I bring this up on the forum is that it only seems to be occurring on my Pixel. Any thoughts?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Apple Music however I can't help but notice a lot of negative reviews in its Play Store listing (sort them by date) including a lot of crash and similar reports.

So, perhaps not just you.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
When was the last update on the play store? Maybe Apple hasn't taken the time to make sure it works properly with latest Android version. Or maybe you're holding it wrong 😋

jkeben

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Haha, I had figured some of the responses would be along these lines. The last update was in October so it very well could be having some weird issues here and there. The only thing I hadn't tried yet was a hard reboot which of course was the thing that fixed it. No more crashes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci