Is today the big shipping day?!

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I am one of the many who ordered my pixel on black Friday. Since I placed my order, the shipping date has been 1/6. Today is the day I will either be let down or very excited!

Anyone else awaiting the day?

millerman61

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Mine is supposed to ship today. Verizon representative told me that is had already shipped and I should receive it today. I will be happy if it just ships today.

parout66

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine on the same day as you. Looking this morning it still shows processing with a 1/6 ship date. Not holding my breath on shipping today.

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine on the same day as you. Looking this morning it still shows processing with a 1/6 ship date. Not holding my breath on shipping today.

There are tons of reddit threads with people in the same boat. It should be interesting.

Rem3Dy

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Two 128gb Very silvers. I really hope it ships today as my shipping date hasn't changed and I haven't been notified

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my email from Verizon, along with many other that ordered on black Friday, that my order is pushed to march. Unreal. Un-f@cking-real

ST_Jim

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got my email from Verizon, along with many other that ordered on black Friday, that my order is pushed to march. Unreal. Un-f@cking-real

Same here. 11/25/16 order date. Got the email that said my QB 128GB XL is pushed out to 3/10. But the My Verizon web page still says "processing" for a 1/6 ship date. One side of Verizon doesn't know what the other is doing.

Note that 3/10 is what their web store says if I made a new online purchase today. So much for ordering last November.

At least I received my QB 32G Pixel that is intended for my wife. I few minor issues, but I basically love it. Otherwise I'd be really tempted to return it under the holiday return policy (until 1/14) and tell them to take a hike.

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little torn. Four months is a lifetime in phone years. With apple and Samsung and literally everyone else making announcements while we wait.... It isnt easy

Mungus99

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
It may not work for all, but a daily call, or online chat with, in my case VZW CS, got my pixel xl qb 128, as well as Daydream, shipped far sooner than expected. Could have been pure luck 🍀

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
That is some serious BS folks. March ship when you ordered at the end of November! I feel for you guys. The S8 may be announced at MWC and they could lose sales if people decide to wait for that one.

onmyown

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
If i go to Verizon and order one today, my ship date is the same as those who ordered in November. I'm giving it a week to be corrected then jumping ship. There is too much coming out to be tied down to a phone months and months after you order. Hell, pixel 2 will be here before I get a full six months of use from pixel one.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
If I had a ship date 3 months from now, I'd cancel. Also... The more people cancel, the faster everyone else gets their phones.