Pixel XL Review

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't see too many reviewers with facial hair or not much at least. Just wanted to differentiate myself with others a little. Hope you guys like the video.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So, keeping the pixel for now as daily driver? S7 is a paper weight?
Yeah I kept flip flopping but after using the Pixel for a few days while working on the review I couldn't help but hang onto it. I'll miss the water resistance and Samsung Pay (though I do have the Gear S3 for that) but the speed difference and Android 7.1 is incredible.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I kept flip flopping but after using the Pixel for a few days while working on the review I couldn't help but hang onto it. I'll miss the water resistance and Samsung Pay (though I do have the Gear S3 for that) but the speed difference and Android 7.1 is incredible.
Yeah I hear ya. I keep switching back and forth too. Each have different pros and cons it is a tough decision. See I have an s2 ( s3 is way too big for my small girly wrists) so while I have Samsung pay on it, it will only work on NFC terminals. How can you manage your Samsung rewards and stuff? I don't think the Samsung pay apps is compatible on the pixel

I got my husband the s3 and it's one stunning watch. Now they made it usable with iOS. Why would anyone with an iPhone buy an Apple watch?!

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
@Jtshurtleff : Excellent review! I would have never guessed that it was your first one. Watching the second video now.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
@Jtshurtleff : Excellent review! I would have never guessed that it was your first one. Watching the second video now.
Thank you so much! I did a ton of research. Hoping to get some notoriety I tweeted at JerryRigEverything and he not only watched and commented but gave me a thumbs up and tweeted me back! It was awesome as a start-up to get someone like him to check it out.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Good first review, for sure. I'll have to watch the second video now.

I have a Pixel Jr. on the way, and I'm hopeful it will pull me away from iOS.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
@Jtshurtleff

Well done and I've taken it upon myself to sticky this thread. Very nice work and thank you for sharing.

-Paul627g

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
@Jtshurtleff

Well done and I've taken it upon myself to sticky this thread. Very nice work and thank you for sharing.

-Paul627g
Well thank you very much. The response to my videos has been incredibly positive and uplifting. Looking forward to my next video later in the week!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Nice review! :)

I always like to see reviews by regular users, not just tech bloggers, since I feel that regular users provide better feedback about devices that I would also be a regular user of.