Issue with screenshots between pixel and iphone

wojotiger

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My wife has an iphone 7 plus and whenever she sends a screenshot it is completely distorted and only partially viewable. Looks like someone took a pic of an old crt monitor. She can send other pics just fine, it only applies to screenshots. I am using the default google messenger and she is using the stock iphones. Is there a fix or should I look for an alternate messenger?

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My wife has an iphone 7 plus and whenever she sends a screenshot it is completely distorted and only partially viewable. Looks like someone took a pic of an old crt monitor. She can send other pics just fine, it only applies to screenshots. I am using the default google messenger and she is using the stock iphones. Is there a fix or should I look for an alternate messenger?
Try it with a default messaging app and see if it is still partially viewable or not.

slowmyke

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
This is an issue with pixels receiving screen shots from iPhones. There's a article about it detailing it, supposedly a fix is in the works. I think using a different text app solves the issue for the time being.

Last edited:

mwest316

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been having that same problem since I switched over to Pixel back in November. Glad to see more people are reporting it. I will literally have to ask my wife or family member, or even boss sometimes, to either email me the screen shot or send it to me in Facebook messenger.. sometimes I say hey just send it to me in snapchat.. It brings up the, "you should have stayed with Iphone" from the fam.. haha.. But I really don't want to use another text program other than stock google messenger.. Hopefully a fix is really in place

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12