Daydream VR is $49 on Google Store

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one. Figured it was worth it for $49 but not $79. I wonder if they're having trouble selling them.

There aren't enough Pixels in peoples hands with all the supply problems. So they aren't selling the Daydream VR s very well because of that.....

jshamel_99

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Nice deal, but before to get any deals, I would like to put my hands first on the pixel phoneXL128...
It's incredible to offer awesome promotions for gears that we can't put on!
That's exactly what I said to Telus guy saying me that for 4$ I could get 7gb of data... but there is no pixel phone available.
^-_-^

Allnicksgone

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
It's the same price at Verizon. However, the snow colored one is still full price on Google store, but on sale at Verizon.

Corporate discount with Verizon will not lower the price on this sale item.

** I take that back. Now the snow is showing for me at the sale price on Google store.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have this for the regular pixel? Is it worth the purchase? I wonder if anyone has tried the daydream with both the regular pixel and the XL. Anyone who has please chime in!

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I got mine today and its very less quality, definitely not crisp and seems like a novelty item at this point than practicality.. Unfortunately going go return it in a day.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
It's a cool tech and loong way to go for regular use... Oh ya after 15mins use I was bored and most importantly felt very tired/dizzy

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have this for the regular pixel? Is it worth the purchase? I wonder if anyone has tried the daydream with both the regular pixel and the XL. Anyone who has please chime in!

I have the regular Pixel. I got the Daydream VR free during the promo when the Pixel launched. I use it regularly and I enjoy it, but I don't really think it's worth the $79 that it normally sells for, but knowing what I know from using it, I would definitely buy it at $49.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie