OK Google lock screen

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Use to when I said OK Google.i could continue with my request. Now it won't let me and I have to enter my passcode. My voice is a trusted one and I have a lock with a fingerprint on. I've reset the voice and it worked once and didn't after that.

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Use to when I said OK Google.i could continue with my request. Now it won't let me and I have to enter my passcode. My voice is a trusted one and I have a lock with a fingerprint on. I've reset the voice and it worked once and didn't after that.

Try reset app preferences under battery optimization and reboot your phone. You may lose some of your settings but just reset them again. Ok Google will work again consistently. Google Assistant has been responsived for me since reset the App Preference.

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
1. swipe right from your homescreen to the google assistant
2. Hit the "hamburger" in the top left for the menu and hit settings
3. under the search heading,hit voice
4. hit "OK Google" detection
5. make sure "say ok google at any time" is selected and make sure trusted voice is selected
This should now work, otherwise you should retrain your voice maybe?

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
1. swipe right from your homescreen to the google assistant
2. Hit the "hamburger" in the top left for the menu and hit settings
3. under the search heading,hit voice
4. hit "OK Google" detection
5. make sure "say ok google at any time" is selected and make sure trusted voice is selected
This should now work, otherwise you should retrain your voice maybe?

I have tried both ur way and the other person's way and it will work for a bit then it stops and starts popping up for me put the pin number in again.

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes I tried yours and the other neither worked but for a couple mins and then went back. Talked to google today and they couldn't help so they passed it along

Did you make sure you have double tap to check phone and lift to check phone on az well. This seems to help for me for more consistentcy. I am noy sure why but it just trial and error. I have more success unlockinh my phone via ok google by having them on. 98℅ I would say.

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I haven't gotten the fix yet. I checked for an update also and nothing
Here's a suggestion for possible work around. I can't guarantee it but it might work because so far it has worked for me.
Turn off the voice and activity manually. Then ask Google Assistant for assistance.
There will be a display saying that you need to turn the voice and activity on.
Proceed and turn on from the display message the Voice and Activity.
And from here the Google Assistant should work as normal. Let me know if Google Assistant break from working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma