Pixel xl naked?

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Dropped mine day two and cracked a tiny corner on the top bezel. What a bummer. Will still go without case as these devices are so sleek and well designed that it would be a shame for me to cover the whole thing.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm normally not a case user and I don't mind minor scratches but I put a case on this one just because the phone is so dang slippery

Every phone is damn slippery without a case. I can't tell you how many iphone users I know with broken screens. Simply because they didn't want to ruin the "beauty" of the iphone. Use a case, it'll save you in the long run.

peter nde63h

Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
Every phone is damn slippery without a case. I can't tell you how many iphone users I know with broken screens. Simply because they didn't want to ruin the "beauty" of the iphone. Use a case, it'll save you in the long run.
what's the point of having a beautiful girlfriend but covering her face all the time?...^^'

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't cover my wife's body, she does that.
😎 haha.. For me using a case or not depends on the grip of the phone. I use my phone for most part of the day so grip is most important. I will use it naked if it's grippy enough if not will put a grippy thin case. Protection is not important for me but more about can I hold the phone comfortable in my hand is what decides if a case is needed or not. Now a days most phones are slippery bar of soap, I hope they get back and work on some ergonomics while designing phones.