Pixal Nougat missing voicemail notification

stevebollinger

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Is there a workaround?
Ever since I have been on my Pixel XL with android 7.1.1. I no longer get notifications that there is a voice mail. Today in my phone call app I was shocked to see that I had 11 voice mails waiting some were 10 days old. I called Project Fi support and Jose worked well with me to try to find a solution. It apprears there is none and this is a flaw either with Pixel or with Android 7.1.1. If someone has left me a voice mail I expect to see a noticification on my screen when I pull down my screen from the top or unlock my screen. This is just like the notifications I get when I have unread emails or texts. this used to work on my Nexus 6 with android 6.0.2. It does not work with Pixel on android 7.1.1. This is some kind of design flaw in android or pixel that needs a solution.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Steve

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Moved from the Nougat forum to the Pixel forum, since it's more likely to be a device-specific issue.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what the issue is, but it's not a Pixel or a Nougat issue. I get notifications on my Pixel whenever i have voicemail waiting for me. I'm on Verizon, it might be a Fi issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar