Security help

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Today I got a notification from my google account on my Pixel when I click on it it's says checking info than says there been changes to you security log in. I never made any changes to my account today and when I did in the past was never told to log in. Had this happened to anyone?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Today I got a notification from my google account on my Pixel when I click on it it's says checking info than says there been changes to you security log in. I never made any changes to my account today and when I did in the past was never told to log in. Had this happened to anyone?
It's just a glitch at Google. They had some issues. To be safe I'd change your password and call it a day.

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It's just a glitch at Google. They had some issues. To be safe I'd change your password and call it a day.
The message said. There's been a change to your Google Account. For your security log in again. My friend got the same messages. So you do think there a chance of a hacker?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The message said. There's been a change to your Google Account. For your security log in again. My friend got the same messages. So you do think there a chance of a hacker?
No. A lot of people got it today. Just me being safe I say change the password but a lot of my team for that today as well when they did nothing.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Also, if you haven't enabled two factor authentication it's a good idea to do that. By chance even if someone gets hold of your password, you have one more layer of security to prevent as access to your account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol