Dropping calls and sim card issue near homeland securtiy facility

Berniep

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
OK so this might just be a coincidence but my phone drops calls and throws a no simcard notification when I'm on the southeast side of Indianapolis Indiana near where homeland security took over an old state highway facility and erected some sort of cell tower looking thing. I travel a good bit of the state and this is the only place Ive ever had an issue.. Tin foil hat time? Im thinking maybe some non standard signals from the tower in the homeland security place but I really don't know what I'm talking about lol. Probably gonna get on a list for even posting this:eek:

Waflestomper

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
I drive by the same place daily by Shadeland and 465...same exact thing happens, but I had a S6 and iPhone for work and it never was an issue only my Pixel...Verizon network also

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the issue with my Pixel in the I69 Fishers Noblesville area.

My phone will go from good signal to hollow bars No SIM. This happens multiple times per hour and VZW says there is nothing wrong

This did not happen with my 5X, Pure, or Moto X.

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the issue with my Pixel in the I69 Fishers Noblesville area.

My phone will go from good signal to hollow bars No SIM. This happens multiple times per hour and VZW says there is nothing wrong

This did not happen with my 5X, Pure, or Moto X.
Did you have Nougat on your 5X?