Hi, i have a pixel but having problems with using my office365 email within Gmail and calendar. I had to send back my old pixel for replacement which it was fine on and now my new one does not sync properly. Calendar does not sync at all and my emails take forever to load. Also sent emails seem to get stuck in outbox.

All sync settings are correct, i have deleted the account and added it again, also done a phone reset.

Using outlook at the moment but prefer how Gmail​ and the calendar app work together with Google assistant etc and also travel times etc.

Any help or advice would be super. Cheers!
    03-17-2017 05:46 PM
    Not your question, I know, but if your Exchange Server has ActiveSync setup, then - believe me - "Nine" is the way to go. The best Exchange ActiveSync email app out there.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3
    libra89 and NotFromHere like this.
    03-18-2017 08:00 AM
    Not your question, I know, but if your Exchange Server has ActiveSync setup, then - believe me - "Nine" is the way to go. The best Exchange ActiveSync email app out there.

Another vote for Nine!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-18-2017 01:00 PM
    Another vote for Nine!
    And another!!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-18-2017 07:16 PM
    I honestly hate the Gmail app. I use Outlook for my email needs.
    03-20-2017 03:16 PM
    Gmail has had issues with office 365 the past year. I would uninstall Gmail, then install the latest version from apkmirror.com.
    I would use Outlook, but it doesn't totally interface with the Google contacts and calendar. It contains its own wimped out contacts and calendar in the outlook app.
    03-21-2017 08:23 PM
    Gmail has had issues with office 365 the past year. I would uninstall Gmail, then install the latest version from apkmirror.com.
    I would use Outlook, but it doesn't totally interface with the Google contacts and calendar. It contains its own wimped out contacts and calendar in the outlook app.
    Couldn't agree more regarding the Outlook app. I hate that it doesn't allow for the calendar to be integrated with my Google calendar app.

Nine is just an incredible app. It's pure Android in the sense that you can use it right out of the box as-is, and you can also customize it to your heart's content. It's regularly updated too.

I like the Gmail app just fine, but it's for my personal email. I love using Nine just for my work email with my Office 365 business account.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-21-2017 09:41 PM
    People, people, people.

Use Nine. It interfaces everything - tasks, calendar, everything. At least give it a try; you'll be glad you did.

03-22-2017 12:45 PM