I do started seting up my google pixel phone,but by mistake while i choosing language and country i choose retail demo , after that wifi and sim then he finished the seting up in retail demo... so i want come back to set up my phone in normal mode.
    04-15-2017 12:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That sounds unusual. Where did you get the phone from? A phone directly from Google shouldn't have a retail demo mode. If you got the phone directly from a wireless store, ask them if they accidentally gave you a floor model.
    Laura Knotek and Lilybell2 like this.
    04-15-2017 03:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! That sounds unusual. Where did you get the phone from? A phone directly from Google shouldn't have a retail demo mode. If you got the phone directly from a wireless store, ask them if they accidentally gave you a floor model.
    All phones have demo mode in the developer options. Just make sure you have developer access and look for demo mode to turn off.
    04-18-2017 01:23 PM
    That demo mode is not the same as a retail demo mode. The demo mode in Developer Options simply makes the status bar more plain, so that app developers can take cleaner screenshots: https://android.googlesource.com/pla...s/demo_mode.md

It sounds like the OP is talking about an automatic looping demo video, common with floor models in a retail store.
    04-18-2017 02:41 PM
    @Javier P pointed this out to me: https://source.android.com/devices/t...ay/retail-mode. Try doing a factory reset from the recovery menu: GOOGLE Pixel XL - How to Hard Reset my phone - HardReset.info
    Javier P likes this.
    04-18-2017 02:48 PM