I need to go back to android N because my work email dosnt work with O. I went to the android beta website and unenrolled from the beta. I have been waiting 8 hrs for the N software to come back to my phone but I have not seen it yet. I am on Verizon and the phone was bought from verizon makes a difference.
    05-19-2017 07:05 AM
    OTA should be available almost immediately; have you done the "check for updates" thing? Keep in mind, this is going to wipe all user data, so you'll be setting up from scratch.
    05-19-2017 08:01 AM
    I need to go back to android N because my work email dosnt work with O. I went to the android beta website and unenrolled from the beta. I have been waiting 8 hrs for the N software to come back to my phone but I have not seen it yet. I am on Verizon and the phone was bought from verizon makes a difference.
    What app are you using to access your work email?

I have been using Nine (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3) for the last few years and can state unequivocally that it is the absolute best app for accessing Exchange Server (ActiveSync) email accounts with full syncing of not only mail, but calendars, tasks, etc, etc.

I only just installed the Android O beta a short while ago, but initial testing of work email with Nine indicates that it is working normally.
    05-21-2017 07:10 AM
    Verizon phones seem to have issues pushing the OTA back to N. It's been two days since I unenrolled and longer for other VZ folks.
    05-21-2017 12:39 PM
    I am on Verizon, and got my OTA immediately.
    05-23-2017 07:24 AM
    I am on Verizon, and got my OTA immediately.
    Is it a difference in where, geographically, you are?
    05-23-2017 08:36 AM
    Middle of NC
    05-23-2017 09:17 AM
    I think you posted in another thread about this and I asked there, but just to be clear.

You enrolled in O. then unenrolled to N. How long did it take and did it wipe the phone?
    05-23-2017 12:41 PM
    When I un-enroll I got the downgrade to 7.1.2 immediately. It took about 30 minutes to install. And yes, the downgrade wipes the phone. I then reloaded the latest version of every app. Re-enrolled. It took another 30 minutes to reinstall O. And I have since then been able to update some of the Google apps from this morning. My GMail notifications are working now as well. I just have one app that doesn't like O. Just don't factory reset after installing O.
    jamezr likes this.
    05-23-2017 05:47 PM