Cases for the Pixel XL

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd start a thread to discuss cases as they start becoming available.

The play store has a silicone case in multiple colors, it seems a bit pricey for a silicone case but it mentions it was designed by the same team that designed the phone and it has microfiber on the inside(presumably to protect the phone finish):

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tion/accessories_wall?hl=en-US&token=Rm56OJW2

I hope they eventually sell one like the one for the Nexus 6p with the felt back. Very nice case.

duratime

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
There is a lot on Amazon for 1/3 the price. Not happy with the options, but the aftermarket will be rolling out new cases soon. I'm with the person who posted above who is hoping for the felt backed case from Google. I doubt they will make it. If anyone knows of another company that makes felt backed cases. Please let me know.

Rocky5000100

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping Spigen makes a case. A stand case is a must-have for me, as I watch videos on break at work a lot. I have a Spigen on my Note 4 now.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Jeez, how on earth have Otterboxes cases skyrocketed to $49!?!?! (commuter) That's ridiculous. The comparable spigen case is $35 AND comes with a kickstand.

I know - that is ridiculous. I had a Spigen on my S6 - I liked that case.

I am spoiled right now - I have the Versus Damda slide, and I can put three cards in there, which I am so used to now. Would be hard to go back to a regular case. Maybe I'll go naked.....

.... hell no! Hopefully someone comes out with a wallet/card case for the XL.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I know - that is ridiculous. I had a Spigen on my S6 - I liked that case.

I am spoiled right now - I have the Versus Damda slide, and I can put three cards in there, which I am so used to now. Would be hard to go back to a regular case. Maybe I'll go naked.....

.... hell no! Hopefully someone comes out with a wallet/card case for the XL.

Yep I am waiting for Spigen. I ordered the Google clear case so I have something (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tion/accessories_wall?hl=en-US&token=6Oabf-wP) but I will get a Spigen one once they come out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969