Update: Orzly and intelliARMOR Pro "edge to edge" screen protectors obscure pixels

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Prior to ordering both of these products, I emailed their customer support teams about whether the transparent portion of them obscured any pixels on the screen. They have opaque borders and claim to cover "edge to edge" including the curved portion of the screen. Both companies assured me this was NOT an issue.

Well, folks, BOTH of them do, in fact, obscure pixels. The transparent part of their screens is narrower than the active part of the display. It's as though they've used the dimensions most of the standard screen protectors had on their original releases where they were slightly narrower than the active screen.

Also, while they claim "edge to edge", there is a small sliver uncovered around the faceplate. Not an issue I'd be concerned about. Barely visible especially if you have a case.

Both companies made me send them pictures to demonstrate what I found prior to refunding my money.

Last edited:

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you post pics of what you mean?? I have the IntelliGLASS Pro and I think it fits perfectly. I know its not the same as the one you bought. I just wanna see...thanks!!

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I never put it on. I could tell by laying it on my screen. It's too subtle to see on a photo, but it's definitely there.

Although since I need to have it on the phone to take the picture, kinda hard to take a picture:-!