HTC M8 issues

Tulio Baez

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone here have problem with the multitasking when you jump to another app the screen resolution get little little blurred ? Like in this pic here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/961txe3gt1x0636/Screenshot_2014-04-07-17-09-13.png

If I press phone app when the app Opens , it's becomes blurred for just a second and then the resolution get normal again .. hardware problem or software?

It is like the resolution falls for 1 second and after that the resolution get fine again.

Last edited:

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone here have problem with the multitasking when you jump to another app the screen resolution get little little blurred ? Like in this pic here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/961txe3gt1x0636/Screenshot_2014-04-07-17-09-13.png

If I press phone app when the app Opens , it's becomes blurred for just a second and then the resolution get normal again .. hardware problem or software?

It is like the resolution falls for 1 second and after that the resolution get fine again.

I'm thinking software cause I can't recreate it on mine. But try a factory reset. If it persists could be hardware!

Posted via GPe M8

Griff94

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello, just wanted to let you know that I have the HTC One X running Android 4.2.2. and sense 5. It's basically the same standard set-up as the M8. I have found that my phone also does this, I don't think it's an issue with the phone, more than it is just the software trying to load. For example, if you quick switch from your home screen to the messaging app, not only does the application have to open, but it also has to load all of the previous information that was displayed on the app. Like I said, I don't think this is really a problem with the phone more than it is really just something that it does. If you are still having issues, I am a member of the HTC Elevate program, if you'd like I can open a discussion thread on this and see if HTC replies with any relevant information. Hope this helped!

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, just wanted to let you know that I have the HTC One X running Android 4.2.2. and sense 5. It's basically the same standard set-up as the M8. I have found that my phone also does this, I don't think it's an issue with the phone, more than it is just the software trying to load. For example, if you quick switch from your home screen to the messaging app, not only does the application have to open, but it also has to load all of the previous information that was displayed on the app. Like I said, I don't think this is really a problem with the phone more than it is really just something that it does. If you are still having issues, I am a member of the HTC Elevate program, if you'd like I can open a discussion thread on this and see if HTC replies with any relevant information. Hope this helped!

Sorry to burst your bubble but it can't be the software because this thread is for Google play edition and your running sense on a old firmware and a one x on top of that. were on 4.4.2 regardless on stock Google.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nevertheless, Griff94 could be right. This happens on my Nexus 5 sometimes, although not often. This has happened when I'm on a page of search results, and I tap the back button out of a web page to get back to the results - they're blurred but as soon as I tap the blur it clears up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Nevertheless, Griff94 could be right. This happens on my Nexus 5 sometimes, although not often. This has happened when I'm on a page of search results, and I tap the back button out of a web page to get back to the results - they're blurred but as soon as I tap the blur it clears up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

OK ya you have a point. I'll def look at it and see if I get it also! Damn three devices now were looking at a android bug! Wonder how many other devices its happening on!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674