Sold Out

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I can't believe it's sold out. Kind of surprising actually. I have one and I'm still debating on keeping it or going back to my Nexus.

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't wait. I ordered an unlocked M8 from Amazon. It has Sense 6.0 but I'm hoping that it won't be too hard to remove it if I don't like it. Pure google is such a good experience I wish more manufacturers defaulted to it.

AirSupply

May 6, 2010
Visit site
In your case, I would wait for the new Nexus to make the decision to go with the M8 or not. I heard ppl saying that the new LG will be awesome too.

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Getting really annoyed with lack of inventory. Tempted to get unlocked and then switch to GPE. Did that on the M7, but I really don't have time now. Does anyone have any idea when Google will have more in stock?

Posted via Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Getting really annoyed with lack of inventory. Tempted to get unlocked and then switch to GPE. Did that on the M7, but I really don't have time now. Does anyone have any idea when Google will have more in stock?

Posted via Android Central App

I haven't heard anything. I have one that I'll be selling soon. Had to get a replacement for some wifi issues. So it'll be brand new. They have replacements in stock, that's all I know.

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
So, I finally ordered the Developer Edition and did the conversion to GPe. Worked like a champ, and I'm even rooted.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
HTC One M8 is available agian. I just ordered mine a few minutes ago.:D

Just saw that. I wonder why it was out of stock for so long? I had some issues with the sound on my first one that I returned. I wonder if they were doing some QC on them?

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I knew it. :mad: The day I got my Developer Edition. Oh, well. I converted it to GPe, and I travel out of the country tomorrow so it all worked out. Love this phone. I even had the M7 which I thought was nice. This is really good and battery runtime is nearly twice the M7.

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just saw that. I wonder why it was out of stock for so long? I had some issues with the sound on my first one that I returned. I wonder if they were doing some QC on them?
I held off ordering and did not get on the first wave for the reason that I’ve been burnt so many times being an early adaptor. I have Blackberry Playbook, EXOPC tablet and other devices that are now just taking spaces in my closet. I have a Nexus 4 and I ordered it on the 2nd wave. Good phone but battery life is terrible. It would not last a day. I have to carry a power bank to top it up if I stay out. Love the Stock Android though. I hope this HTC One M8 GPe would do better in the battery life department.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I held off ordering and did not get on the first wave for the reason that I’ve been burnt so many times being an early adaptor. I have Blackberry Playbook, EXOPC tablet and other devices that are now just taking spaces in my closet. I have a Nexus 4 and I ordered it on the 2nd wave. Good phone but battery life is terrible. It would not last a day. I have to carry a power bank to top it up if I stay out. Love the Stock Android though. I hope this HTC One M8 GPe would do better in the battery life department.

Just wondering, but did you - or anyone else who ordered in the 2nd wave of devices - get a confirmation on shipping yet? It says shipping by the 9th, but I remember the first time around, they all shipped prior to the date they were supposed to. I went ahead and ordered another one. I'm going back one more time to the M8.

Oh, and battery life is phenomenal. Easily made it through the day where I need to spot charge my Nexus 5 most days.

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering, but did you - or anyone else who ordered in the 2nd wave of devices - get a confirmation on shipping yet? It says shipping by the 9th, but I remember the first time around, they all shipped prior to the date they were supposed to. I went ahead and ordered another one. I'm going back one more time to the M8.

Oh, and battery life is phenomenal. Easily made it through the day where I need to spot charge my Nexus 5 most days.

No Shipping info and not billed. Google sent an email and stated that I would not be billed until the phone is shipped. As far as I know, it is schedule to be shipped on the 9th.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
No Shipping info and not billed. Google sent an email and stated that I would not be billed until the phone is shipped. As far as I know, it is schedule to be shipped on the 9th.

Yeah I got the same email. The first time around they all said to be shipped by the 14th of April and I got mine well before that date. Sure wish I didn't get rid of it now...

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I got the same email. The first time around they all said to be shipped by the 14th of April and I got mine well before that date. Sure wish I didn't get rid of it now...

Just got an emaill from Google Play. My M8 GPE just shipped. It left Louisville, KY, 05/06/2014 1:06 A.M. Instead of shipping on the 9th, it is scheduled for delivery on the 9th.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got an emaill from Google Play. My M8 GPE just shipped. It left Louisville, KY, 05/06/2014 1:06 A.M. Instead of shipping on the 9th, it is scheduled for delivery on the 9th.

Did you get yours yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery today, but I only live about 350 miles from Louisville. I typically get things overnighted once they actually ship.

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Did you get yours yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery today, but I only live about 350 miles from Louisville. I typically get things overnighted once they actually ship.

I am in So Cal. It is about 2,100 Miles from Louisville, KY. UPS still shows delivery on the 9th which is tomorrow. Well, at least I got to play with my new toy over the weekend.