I went from a carrier HTC One M7 (att) to GPE M8, I am noticing extreme delays in receiving pic/audio messages. Also, when I send one, it takes a very long time for the far end to get the pic/audio.
Same carrier. Same plan, same result on WiFi or carrier mobile data network.
Any ideas on resolution will be much appreciated.
Sent from my HTC_M8 Google Play Edition
- 04-16-2014, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Delayed MMS
OK. I may have spoke to soon. I am still unable to send or receive MMS. Well, I got on yesterday, but it was sent to me on Tuesday. I've downloaded the stock messaging app after chomp and textra both fail for sending and receiving pics. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my HTC One_M8 GPE
- 04-26-2014, 09:10 PM #6
- 04-28-2014, 03:38 PM #7
- 06-04-2014, 06:42 AM #8
- 06-04-2014, 08:35 AM #9
- By tedbearclaw in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2014, 07:11 PM
- By JakRox in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 01:14 PM
- By ryen.degan in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 11:14 AM
- By smoke skull in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:02 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:06 PM