Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is battery life worse, the same or better than the skinned Sense?

Any experience with both?
    Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Re: Is battery life worse, the same or better than the skinned Sense?

Converted my t-mobile m8 to GPe a few days ago and it seems able to squeeze a little more life out of the battery but nothing to write home about. I did however have most of the preinstalled bloatware disabled when running sense so maybe that had helped.

I am wondering if i should switch from the cm nightlies and do a gpe conversion to my m8 because of battery life

Hi everyone. I just got the M8 tmobile edition. What's the easiest tutorial to convert mine to gpe? Appreciate any feedback

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Nothing beats pure android, especially when you get official OTA updates for it -my opinion of course

For anyone looking to try it, I followed these videos and it was quite easy. He also includes links to everything needed in the video descriptions.

Done in the following order;
    Root:

S-Off:

Conversion:

Crap, cant get them to show as link
    Thanked by 2:
    isdaakoqnet 

Very detailed videos, you shouldn't have any problem with during the process. Just spare an hour! Good Luck!