5.1 Update downloaded then gone...

turboblk_hb

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Like the title says, I downloaded the 5.1 update and then had to run off to work so when I got home to complete and install the update was nowhere to be found. I'm on 5.0.1 and checking for update states that it's at current version. This happen to anyone else? Help!

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Where are you located? I am in So Cal and I check my M8 GPE daily for 5.1 but still no updates.

jim7bob

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem, the update dowloaded but never installed. Did you figure it out? It's a bit frustrating waiting so long for the update. I brought the GPE to get quick updates.

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My spare Nexus 4 just got updated. Download and install without any issue. So the 5.1 OTA is available, we just need to wait for it to be pushed to our M8.

turboblk_hb

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem, the update dowloaded but never installed. Did you figure it out? It's a bit frustrating waiting so long for the update. I brought the GPE to get quick updates.

Still no update showing up for my device. Pretty annoying that we got it and then it was yanked off our devices. Hopefully soon...

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I got notice a day ago but I was travelling and could not update. Had to trick the server by using a VPN and got my M8 updated.