Play store problem please help!

Barry BiGz

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, suddenly my play store stopped working when i open it, it only shows the categories and nothing els how can i fix this ?
please help. looks like this
10h6fl3.jpg

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what's your device?
Just wondering since it says "Market" instead of the section of the Play Store you're in.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what's your device?
Just wondering since it says "Market" instead of the section of the Play Store you're in.
if i had to guess it probably a galaxy tab based on the screen shot icon and the arrow on the bottom bar.

Barry BiGz

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
what device is this?
if its a samsung device try:
settings>applications>all>market>force stop>uninstall updates>clear data>clear cache>reboot
if this doesnt work maybe you can try installing an updated market
please tell us what build the device is .

Samsung galaxy tab 10.1(gt p7500), i have tried rebooting and clearing data but it still doesnt work

Barry BiGz

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Did it have the uninstall updates thing?
Do you know what build you are on ? Like 4.0.4

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

yeah it did have the uninstall updates button ive tried that too, im not really sure what you mean by build. another thing is it doesnt show apps on the website either its like im banned from play store or something

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
yeah it did have the uninstall updates button ive tried that too, im not really sure what you mean by build. another thing is it doesnt show apps on the website either its like im banned from play store or something

Were you using any hacked apps?
Go to Settings> about device(something like that, I can check my tab later)> build number

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
yes i've let someone do it thought he knew what he was doing... buildnr: HTJ85.UBKL3 P7500UBKL3

Yeah that could be it. It may not be his fault as sometimes hacked apps work sometimes They link to the market and if it updates somehow it feed backs to then that you don't have a license, then they suspend your account. Better to stay away from hacked apps.

Try setting up a new google account and log in with that and see if it works.

Barry BiGz

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Are you rooted or running a custom rom?
UBKL3. Is Android 3.2 which is honeycomb I think jelly bean is available

New account doesnt work either, android version is 3.2 but when i go to the update it says no update available, so how can i get jellybean ?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
New account doesnt work either, android version is 3.2 but when i go to the update it says no update available, so how can i get jellybean ?

It would require rooting and putting on a custom rom which would void your warranty.

At this point if it were me I would back up pictures and contacts then factory reset.

Barry BiGz

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
It would require rooting and putting on a custom rom which would void your warranty.

At this point if it were me I would back up pictures and contacts then factory reset.

Did a factory reset earlier it seems like nothing works, i guess whats left is putting jellybean do you have a link or a video tutorial on how to do it ?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Did a factory reset earlier it seems like nothing works, i guess whats left is putting jellybean do you have a link or a video tutorial on how to do it ?

I need to take care of my son right now but if you are not in a hurry ill find what you need layer in the afternoon. Is 11:07am where I'm at

WiekeMrBrua

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem and i've tried anything.. I am using Galaxy S3 .. it did this before and fixed itself and out of nowhere it's doing it again.. dont know what to do anymore

William Pietersz

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same same problem , did anyone find a solution for this problem ? i have tried clearing caches , data removing adding google account nothing helped till now