Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Play store problem please help!

i think thats the case, because if the whole play store was down for this long then the whole internet would be full of it... i tried everything but its still the same, only catagories, nothing works, cant search, nothing.
    this is the only topic on the whole internet i can find, search for ''play store not working, play store offline, playstore shows catagories only'' etc, and u cant find nothing, so did they really block us? I'm from the carribean, where are u guys from, i want to know wich regions are suffering from this too..

EDIT it seems that my county is blocked from the play store, when i search my recent downloads and click on an app, it says this app isnt available in your country. well then, thanks google

I already tried to make a new gmail acount with america chosen as my country, but it doesnt work, i guess our freaking expencive devices are useless untill (and IF) they fix this.
    Last edited by Kenneth van Schaijk; 02-18-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Thanked by:

if you are in Curacao this guy claims to have a fix for 15 guilders, i dont know exactly what he does though (maybe root), i haven't had a chance to check it out but i am also having the same problem .

tnx for the reply, i contacted him, and he wont say how i does it, i think he roots the phone, wich i dont want, i tried going incognito in chrome, then opening hidemyass.com, then the google play store opens in the browser, but when u log in u still cant download anything, somehow they really dont want us to use the service, i wonder why...
    i hope they fix this soon, what is a smartphone without apps...

Definitively google has banned us .It is the same in the Browser and in playstore app.

I think i got a solution. In this circumstances the only choice is to use proxies on our phones.
    We can do that simply following this instrucitions
    If playstore works using proxies on browsers then it will work on phones too.
    Last edited by markobumci; 02-19-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Royaltyz don't pay him sh$t...go to Play Store > Menu > My Apps > All... and you can update your current apps.

English speeking droids

Dutch speeking droids

Sorry CW peeps, Google blocked the Caribbean for the time being because of copy right issues. Hope they resolve it ASAP, they will lose users for this!

I'm contemplating selling my Android for a Iphone 5. So hurry up Google!

And BTW if you are able to setup a VPN connection outside of the Caribbean you can access Google Play store...
    I have Hotspot Shiel VPN installed on my Droid, but you need to clear Google Play Store data (as per described above) to access it.

BTW after you make your VPNconnection, clear play store's data and open play store you can disconnect your VPN. Play store will store your location data for a while so you will be able to access all apps and new goodies...this is the new Google Play Store accessed from my beautiful island Curaçao:

As you can see Google added Books, Music, Movies and TV. So you can understand the copy rights issues that arise from making this move. Google I understand your move, but you need to arrange this better and soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Play store problem please help!-uploadfromtaptalk1361479689969.jpg  

Error retrieving information from server. RH-01

for galaxy s3

setting>application>all> enable DOWNLOAD MANAGER at the bottom..

Thumbs up Re: Play store problem please help!

Enabling download manager sorted it for my s3

Have yiu already know the answer of your question? Can you tell me how? That's my problem downloding to app store

Error retrieving information from server .... help me please I can't download thru app store on my tablet android

Hi I am from lebanon .. my play store not working at all I am so unhappy with this it makes me crazy I dnt knw what the problem anw when I click it on playstore a white page open for 1 second then nothing so **** any help? ???!!!!

I clear my data and download it million times but nothing happen and same for Google+ and gmail...but I downloaded pearl gmail and 1mobile market and its equal for play store and gmail

Help me

MY playstore not working....saying no connection retry.
    While everything else working except viber and facebook....
    wats app working...i am connected to wifi network..
    tried clearing data..all that done...
    please help!!!

Hello .. am from iraq and I have the same problem I want to install viber but it doesn't work what should I do???

im having the same problem with my tablet i had it with my phone but all i did was redid my account and it work but i did that with my tablet and its not working and my gf phone is doing the same thing

I'm facing same problem .
    anybody plz give a correct solution
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12